Victim Support provides information, support and advocacy to victims of serious crime, trauma and suicide across New Zealand.
The people we support represent a range of ethnicities and backgrounds. We are committed to building a diverse, experienced and committed workforce of employees and volunteers across the country.
Our careers offer the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s well-being in times of need.
If you’re interested in joining our team, take a look at our current job vacancies here.
These are the roles we're currently advertising for:
- Service Coordinator - North Shore, Auckland
- Family Harm Support Workers - Auckland (2 vacancies - Balmoral and Henderson)
- Suicide Bereavement Specialist - Christchurch
- Suicide Bereavement Specialist - Wellington
- Support Worker - Counties Manukau
- Service Assistant - Northland
You can find out about opportunities to volunteer here.
Victim Support also works in partnership with approved registered counsellors for some crimes. Find out about becoming an approved registered counsellor for Victim Support here.