This policy provides a framework to ensure that:
- complaints are taken seriously and are resolved in a timely and responsive manner.
- complaints are dealt with in a sensitive, fair and professional manner that does not breach the lawful rights of any individual.
- an impartial and consistent approach is followed ensuring parity and uniformity in complaint resolution.
- all individuals involved in a complaint are made aware of the procedures and steps that will be followed.
- the privacy and confidentiality of all parties, where applicable, will be respected.
You can request a copy of our policy by using the Message us form below.