The terms and conditions for the lottery and specific prizes are detailed below:
- 1st Prize Honda HR-V SPORT, with custom floor mats, choice of colour as available and on road costs.
- 2nd Prize P&O Comedy Cruise for two persons, and $525 spending money.
Cruise departs 09 June 2017, one traveller must be over 18 years, includes interior accommodation, main meals, entertainment, unlimited soft drinks package per person, bonus AUD$100 on board spend per cabin. Full P&O conditions are at pocruises.co.nz/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions. Cruise redeemed via House of Travel and does not include travel to/from Auckland port.
- 3rd Prize Luxury Wellington Weekend for two persons.
A two night stay in an Executive Suite at the Museum Art Hotel, Wellington for two persons. Subject to availability, not valid on event dates, cannot be used with any other offer, bookings essential and valid to 1/12/16.
- A three day Avis car rental, unlimited kms, choice of car groups (to full size Holden Commodore or similar), vehicle insurance (Avis normal excess applies). One way hires excluded, the renter’s credit card is required for vehicle collection, driver must be over 21 yrs and hold a current valid full driver’s licence. Standard Avis Rent a Car terms and conditions apply. Bookings essential and blackout periods apply.
- 4th Prize Panasonic 42 inch LED/LCD TV.
- 5th Prize Vodafone iPhone 6, 16GB.
The prize is non-transferable, and the winner must claim their prize at a Vodafone New Zealand retail outlet. The prize is hardware only and does not include any connectivity or data. A SIM card can be supplied at time of redemption. Choice of colour, subject to availability.
- 6th Prize Michael Hill Everlight Pendant with Diamonds in 10ct Yellow Gold & Sterling Silver.
- 7th Prize Westfield Gift Card loaded to the value of $500.
The card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
New Zealand Council of Victim Support Groups Inc.
Organiser: K Tso,
P O Box 3017, Wellington 6140.
Lottery funds will be used in the recruitment, training and operation of new and existing volunteer support workers who deliver vital services to victims of crime and trauma in local communities across New Zealand.
Lottery closes 6 June 2016 and drawn at 10am, 20 June 2016 at Wellington Central Police Station by numbers in a barrel. Results published in Sunday Star Times on 26 June 2016 and on the victimsupport.org.nz website.
Limited to 35,000 tickets numbered from 80,001 to 115,000.
All winners will be notified by telephone.
In the event of cancellation, this will be published in Sunday Star Times on 22 May 2016; all tickets will be refunded in full by Victim Support.
By licence issued under section 37 of the Gambling Act 2003:
Licence no LT80004395,
Department of Internal Affairs,
PO Box 10 095, Wellington, phone 0800 257 887.
Total prize value $47,524.
All prizes are not transferable, not redeemable for cash.
In the event a prize item is not available despite the Organiser’s best endeavours, we reserve the right to substitute a different prize.